Sunday, July 12, 2009

So I am in the hotel in Germany awaiting my flight... it is 2:38 pm Sunday afternoon--Corsicana time. and 21:28(9:38) pm Sunday afternoon Germany time. i slept ALL day! i got off my plane at 9 am wondered around the airport looking probably like a stupid American, until I asked the police where to go. Found my hotel and went to bed. The 10 hour flight I was just on, I probably slept all of 30 minutes :( But now that I am all mixed up on times I should be good to go! haha

So I thinkI decided that no matter where I am going I get travelers emotion... Like when we went to India I was very very emotional on the way there. And now that I am alone I am also very very emotional. So I am going to blame it on the traveling and not me :)

Well I guess that is all for now! :)
In Him
abbie

3 comments:

  1. That darn traveler's emotion (wink, wink).
    So glad you are doing okay. And now you can say you spent a whole day in Germany. Take that, all you losers who haven't been to Germany!

    We're praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie, glad to see you are there. Believe me! Pedro preached on Sunday. He was speaking to you--Psalm 119:18--open the eyes of my heart. That is what I pray/beg/desire/request/hope for you. God will open the inner eyes--so you can see what He is doing. be careful. see you in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wander around airports like a stupid American at DFW. Glad you are there safe with your luggage and your brain intact. Thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete