Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Day

Hello all!

Well today was my first official day here in Kara! And let me say it is a beautiful place! And super laid back. The family I am staying with are the sweetest people! They make me feel right at home :) so today we went to the market...Boy was that an experience! For everyone who went to Mexico with us, the meet part reminded me off that and the rest, like clothes and EVERYTHING else you could think of reminded me of India. I loved it. Then later on in the day we went to the orphanage. Apparently alot of the kids had gone to this festival so there were only like 10 kids today. But they were really sweet.  Oh I found today that I get to go on a safari type thing on my way to the conference:) Hopefully I get to see elephants, zebras, cheetas, and many other little animals! 
Well I am off to bed for another day tomorrow! 
In Him
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment